- Residential and commercial maintenance: We care for lawns, no matter which type. If you have a residential lawn that needs to be taken care of, we’re here to help. We will make sure that the lawn makes your house look even more elegant and beautiful. We will make the garden suit your house and complement it in every possible manner.
We also know the importance of a commercial lawn. It has to set a mood for visitors and provide a refreshing scenery to them. That’s why we are providing our lawn service for both residential and commercial lawns in Alabama.
- Lawn seeding and fertilization: Seeding a lawn regularly is necessary if you want the lawn to keep it beautiful, healthy, and green. But who has time for that? Keeping that in mind, we’re providing lawn seeding and fertilization services in Tuscaloosa for those who are busy with their work and are unable to seed and fertilize their lawn on time. We will make sure that there are no empty patches and that the green looks beautiful, all year long. We won’t let your grass die of malnutrition either because of our fertilizing services.
- Lawn Mowing: Something that many of us used to do in our leisure time. But now that leisure time is a luxury. And you don’t want to spend this valuable time without your family. Entrust Tuscaloosa Lawn care to take care of this for you. We will make your lawn even and trim every blade of grass so that it looks great from any distance. We’ve seen many lawns where the grass looks great from a distance but looks really disoriented from up close. We will make sure that every blade of grass is of the same length and looks pleasing to the eyes.
- Trimming and Edging: Lawn isn’t all about grass. It has to have some beautiful plants too. And those plants need continuous care if you want them to enhance the charm of your garden. We will do the trimming of these plants for you so these plants look amazing and feel organized. We will make sure that no plant looks out of symmetry and compliments your lawn in every way.
- Lawn aeration: Lawn aeration is what most lawn owners forget when it comes to looking for lawn services. But this is a very critical part when it comes to caring for a lawn. Any lawn in general, and compact ones in specific need aeration to keep the grass healthy. Aeration helps in making drainage easier so that no excess water stays in the lawn. It also helps in keeping helpful microfauna and microflora by providing them with proper pathways for oxygen who in return help the grass and plants look and feel healthy.
- Lawn winterizing: A crucial period for any lawn is during the fall season. This is the season which can make or break a lawn. Winter can be a harsh season for any lawn and if proper measures are not taken during the fall season, even a beautiful green lawn won’t survive the winter. In Game of Thrones, our protagonists “survived” the winter. But your lawn won’t, unless it gets prepared for it. We will give it the proper treatment it needs to survive and hopefully flourish during the winter season.
- Landscape design and installation: This is something that gives your lawn a class of its own. This is on everyone’s mind when someone talks of a beautiful and classy lawn. Tuscaloosa Lawn Care designs great landscapes to impress even the most stubborn people. That’s something that we think every lawn deserves! We do know that these things can sometimes run out of budget. But don’t worry, we offer a variety of designs to meet your needs. You get to choose the design that best suits your style and is in your budget. We will make sure that there are no extra charges other than the agreed upon ones to save you from extra burden and worry.
- Pre plan the landscape: We provide a proper plan for your lawn landscape. There can be a situation when you are unable to install all the landscapes at one time. For that, we can and will provide a solid plan, while keeping in mind the seasons, grass condition, budget constraints, and time factor. You don’t have to worry about anything. We will make sure that you get the garden of your life without any hiccups. We will also make sure that all of the material is provided on time, and that there are no installation delays once the work is started. You don’t have anything to worry about.
- Seasonal color programs: If you are a color person, we’ve got you covered. We will plant flowers of various colors best suited to your style and taste. There are so many colorful flowers, that you won’t be able to decide which one to choose and which one to leave. To top all of that, in each season, we will give you various combinations of flowers that will give your lawn a new vibe and feel. This can make any home or office really stand out compared to your neighbors!
- Preventative maintenance: Care is better than cure. This amply applies to lawns too. We will make sure that your garden is fit in every possible meaning of this word. The soil will be made suitable for the plants and the grass. Proper aeration will be done, and all the requirements will be met to make the lawn beautiful and prevent it from damage anytime in the future.
- Fighting weeds: Weeds are a nuisance that no one likes to deal with. And they not only make the lawn ugly but also make the grass weak. That’s why we are providing weed removal services as part of our services. We will properly inspect and make sure that no weed grows in your lawn. If some unfortunate weed does grow in your lawn, we will make sure that it is thrown out before it gets a chance to grow. The weed will not cause any type of harm to your grass and the grass will grow without any interruption in its nutrition.
- Defeating harmful insects and pest: Pests and insects are very harmful to any lawn. During summer, these tiny rascals can cause a lot of damage to the lawn and you may have to redo the whole lawn because of them. But you don’t have to worry because we are providing pest and insect control near you. We will make sure that these tiny creatures don’t get near even a blade of your lush green grass. You get to enjoy a completely pest and insect free lawn without any worries and tension.
- Dealing with lawn disease: Diseases are the real deal. They come unannounced and leave a deep impact. Same can happen to your lawn if proper preventive measures are not taken. We will make sure that your lawn remains healthy even through the roughest seasons when your neighbor’s lawn has gotten a disease and died out. For some unfortunate reason, if your lawn gets in contact of a disease. We can handle that too!
We are providing our services in Tuscaloosa and the surrounding areas and would love the opportunity to make your lawn beautiful and a representative of your style.
If you have any questions or need any kind of help regarding your lawn or garden, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will happily answer each one of your queries and provide you with the best solutions for your lawn.
We look forward to making your lawn green!
We proudly support other local small landscaping and lawn care businesses!
-Big thanks to Bakersfield Lawn Care! A company that is full of knowledge and always willing to lend a hand to another small business.